Group Breath4LifeTM Breath Work
Time & Location
About the Event
Breath4LifeTM Breath Work is an empowering action therapy that allows you to transform your life and heal on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level through using your breath, in order to make space for more joy, creativity, patience and freedom.
Adina and Jill will be running a Breath Work session aimed at those that wish to clear emotional overwhelm around the pandemic so you can move on with confidence and joy. Breath Work will help you discover and clear the subconscious patterns that are cluttering your life and make space for the new experiences you would like to attract.
Each session includes a short informative talk, with space for questions and answers; a full Breath4LifeTM Breath Work session; time to reflect and gain feedback on what you have experienced.
Health and safety guidance:
Please book online to reduce the amount of interactions.
If you are attending please bring or note:
- There will be no hugging or handshakes.
- Please do your best to keep the 1 meter distance between yourself and others
- Please being face mask if you wish. Due to the nature of the workshop during breath work you will not need to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitiser (if you don’t have one, some will be provided for you)
- Your own tissues
- Water to drink (tea will not be provided)
- Please bring your own pillow and duvet to lay on.
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing
- Please bring a snack to eat after the workshop.
- Please do not attend if you have recently come from abroad, been in contact with someone that recently came from abroad or have any of the symptoms (sudden onset of cough, temperature, loss of taste or smell). A refund will be issued.