Sat, 19 Nov|
Breath Work for Grief
Nothing is created nothing is lost everything is transformed. Breath Work helps you to transform the heavy load of grief into strength and resilience for your life ahead.
Time & Location
19 Nov 2022, 10:00 – 13:00
Bisley Yurt, Miles Green Farm, Queens Rd, Bisley, Woking GU24 9AR, UK
About the Event
Breath4LifeTM Breath Work is a transforming alternative therapy that allows you empty your overflowing emotional buckets and create mental and emotional space. When Breath Work is applied to grief, it will help you make sense of life after loss again. This workshop will help you overcome all types of grief, such as:
- Grief of losing a loved one
- Longing for how life used to be
- Sorrow for missed opportunities
- Hopelessness and desperation
- Worry of not know how you will survive without that person.
- Delayed bereavement
- Above all Breath Work helps you to deal with your mental and emotional trauma to help you become a stronger person for having gone though that experience.
Bisley Yurt has free parking on site. Nearest major rail station is Woking 13 min drive away.
Facilitators are Adina Newton and Adam Weller.
Please wear comfortable clothes and bring:
- Yoga mat (you will be laying on a hard wooden floor)
- Double duvet and pillow
- Water to drink
- Snacks for yourself for after the session